“Tell me about yourself” In English
- Good morning sir/mam.My name is Your Name. I am from Ranchi. I have recently done my MBA from Ranchi University. I have done my B.Com from Delhi University. In my family, there are six members including me. My father has passed away. My mother house maker. I have two elder brothers and one sister. My strengths are Self confidence, willing to learn new skills and easily adoptable to any environment. My hobbies are gardening, playing cricket. As a fresher, I don’t have any work experience till now, but I will prove myself once. Opportunity comes.That’s all about myself.Thank you sir/madam.
- Hello sir, First of all, thank you for giving this opportunity to let me introduce myself. I am Your Name from Ranchi and I am 20 years. As for as my qualification concern:Now I am pursuing Human Resource Management Discipline in Ranchi University. I have completed my intermediate from st. Xavier college, Ranchi with 70% and I have completed my schooling in DAV Ranchi with 80%. About my family background, My family consists of four members including me, my father is a government employee and my mother is a housewife and homemaker. My hobby,I am fond of reading books, Watching the news, Listing to music, Surfing on the search engine and also interesting about debating. My ethic, “never neglect any opportunities for one’s own improvement”.My strengths are Smart worker, Self-motivated, Positive attitude, Fast learner. And my weakness is trust blindly on anyone.My goal is to work in a reputed organization where I can enhance my technical skills and knowledge.
That’s all about me.
Once again thank you, sir, for given this opportunity.
- Good morning sir. I feel happy to speak few line about me.I am Your Name, I completed my MCA from Bitt Ranchi with aggregate 77% marks. Basically, I belong to Ranchi, Jharkhand. I choose to move forward, growing and learning every day. My Strength is my positive-thinking and self-motivation. In my leisure time, I like to teach my roommate & listening music & spend time in social networking. My short time goal is to get job in a software company and long time goal is a successful person in life. This is all about me. Thank you.
- I grew up in Ranchi. I went to Ranchi University and majored in Electronics and telecommunication engineering. I did my schooling from DAV, Ranchi, Jharkhand state board and scored 82%. I went to graduate school because I really enjoyed learning. Technology is something I have been passionate about for as long as I can remember, so it wasn’t a difficult decision to study engineering. For me, the most attractive aspect of technology is problem-solving. Problem-solving is a challenge I have always loved from completing puzzles at home to writing computer programs at the university. I enjoy being around different types of people and I like to always challenge myself to improve at everything I do. In my spare time, I like to relax, listen to music and read the blogs and Wikipedia. I’m a hard worker and I enjoy working under pressure because I believe it helps me grow. In my School, I always completed my Assignments before deadlines, and I always learned how to work more efficiently afterward. I am always working on improving my communications skills to be a more effective presenter. I recently joined English fluency classes which I find very helpful. My short term goal is to find a position where I can use the knowledge and strengths that I have. I want to partake in the growth and success of the company I work for. If I get an opportunity to work in this organization, I would contribute as a key player in the development of the company and simultaneously equip myself with more knowledge.
Self Introduction in Hindi for Interview
- नमस्ते सर / मैडम
- मेरा नाम आपका नाम है
- मैने …2009 मे राँची यूनिवर्सिटी से पास किया हूँ
- मेरा फॅमिली मे 5 मेंबर है, मेरे मा बाप और दो भाई है
- मैं कोई भी काम बहुत जल्दी सिख जाने की सलहेयात/ क्षमता रखता हूँ, और कोई भी काम बहुत मेहनत से करता हूँ,
Also Read More –
- बॉलीवुड के दबंग सलमान ख़ान की कहानी
- गूगल क्या है? कैसे बना दुनिया का नंबर वन सर्च एंजिन
- इंटरव्यू में कैसे सफल बने
- 50 COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Note: Hope you find this post about “Self Introduction for Interview in English & Hindi” quotes in Hindi useful & motivational. If you like this Article please share on Facebook & Whatsapp.